Sunday, September 5, 2010

The Drama never ends...

This is the best the owner of CCU can put down to words...

So... Now you get to see the REAL LogicalInsanity in his own words; a bully.

(12:56 PM) Logicalinsanity: Hey, you pathetic fucks. I watched your little Youtube bullshit. It is exactly what I would have expected from a pathetic drugged out loser like you. For your information, I took the name Logicalinsanity when I signed onto Paltalk in June of 2009 and opened my room a month later
(12:56 PM) Logicalinsanity: I have one alias, johnwaynerocks for my laptop. That is all the nics I have stupid fuck and everybody knows it. My room and I have kept the same name since the start.
(12:56 PM) Logicalinsanity: an intelligent man that had issue with an admin in my room would have come to me to discuss it.
(12:57 PM) Logicalinsanity: not started this bullshit room war crap. You and Greatone are banned.
(12:58 PM) Logicalinsanity: forever, and ever. I will send my spies around and every person we see in your room, or a room you are in, we will ban. Being in the same room with you, or great will be all the reason I need to ban a person.
(12:58 PM) Logicalinsanity: I will make you a parryha that people run like hell from.
(1:01 PM) Logicalinsanity: just being in the same chgat room with you or greatone will get a person banned from my room for life. just that simple shit stain.
(1:02 PM) Logicalinsanity: I never did a fucking thing to you. You have insulted me, called me a liar.
(1:03 PM) Logicalinsanity: so, run along you brain dead piece of dog shit.
(1:03 PM) Logicalinsanity: enjoy those room with you and your trolls.

1 comment:

  1. You stated; "...(12:56 PM) Logicalinsanity: an intelligent man that had issue with an admin in my room would have come to me to discuss it..."

    Your communication at best is inept; as are your MIC rants, and efforts to be a hidden racist. Your disrespect to the standing Messiah in Chief and next free world leader is simple at best, and misleading at worst.

    You are a falsie.

    You embraced a failed room's moderator staff and have been discovered as a LIBtard embracer. Thus not a conservative! Who allows foreigners to be moderators of a Constitutional Conservative room? You do; thus we fail to see the logic in your actions (as is described by your screen name).

    Your room will be closed.

    ReplyDelete